[A] makes smart organizations even smarter.
[A] is a distributed, private, professional services firm that helps smart organizations get smarter through intelligent use of valuable content assets. Complex organizations use [A] to compete in a multichannel, multimodal, AI-driven world.
[A] services and training focus on content delivery architecture, CMS and marketing technology platforms
integration, content engineering
, intelligent content
, AI-driven content and personalized customer experiences. [A] clients
include large corporations, governments, associations, healthcare providers and other institutions that need to simplify complex content technology integrations and that want to create more human digital experiences driven by content.
[A] helps enterprises single-source content, create content APIs and transform and reuse that content into various publishing channels. Clients come to [A] for content engineering and integration along the full publishing lifecycle. We aim to get content organized from the content model to authorship systems and CMS platforms to many channels of distribution.
[A] specializes in:
- assisting clients to transform static, single-channel content into fluid, intelligent content
- providing full-service integration services for content management and customer experience platforms
- helping clients understand content value and how to achieve higher returns on content assets
- training clients' internal teams to build and maintain a content engineering practice internally
- building and advising sophisticated, multi-channel content programs and architectures
- [A] leads a content engineering practice to deliver content-rich digital properties, and simplify process for business users, agencies, and content administrators.
- [A] delivers consulting, training, application development, architecture and strategy engagement. [A] also offers bilingual development services.
- Partner with [A] to create intelligent content tailored to audience needs, aligned to organizational goals and delivered with personalized, targeted marketing tools and technologies.
[A]'s Methodology Consists of Four Core Disciplines:
Customer Experience Strategy — Gain a strategy for delivering multichannel assets tailored to users’ interests, objectives and devices — a strategic vision for creating and delivering intelligent content.
Digital Content Enablement — Enable an elegantly designed, single-source repository of intelligent content to meet the customer on all basic levels, demographics, readiness to buy, interests, browsing history, habits, and devices.
Customer Experience Enablement — Select and implement the technologies, delivery tools, platforms, and systems that enable multichannel marketing. [A] provides tactical work, platforms and implementation plans matching the strategy to the implementation.
Digital Management Enablement — Let [A] handle the complexity of digital management, enablement and planning. [A] creates business and technical documentation and provides the expertise needed to educate, train and recruit new employees that facilitate digital change.
[A] works tightly with talented agencies and marketing teams:
Together, we help clients manage and maintain large content and customer experience management implementations, integrations, and migrations as well as content campaigns and related services.
[A] serves and partners with numerous creative, advertising, and PR agencies and their clients on CMS/CEM selection and implementation projects.
Clients include Federal and State governments, large multinational corporations, large-scale association, educational and non-profit entities, and multiple sectors including healthcare, financial services, and business-to-business marketing.